Head: Vyacheslav I. Schubert
Phone: (+73822) 78-51-56E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: The New Building, 1st floor, Room 20.
Educational Center was established in May 2016 at the order of Rector.
- Conducting sessions on library and information science for TSU students.
- Preparation for library and information science sessions including involvement of specialists from other TSU RL departments.
- Organizational and methodological support and conducting library and information science sessions including involvement of specialists from other TSU RL departments.
- Development and implementation of further education programs for third-party library specialists.
- Identification of target audience needs in developing training programs of different levels that provide training in the field of library and information science.
- Development of educational materials for training programs in the field of library and information science including involvement of specialists from other departments.
- Participation in implementing the library’s policy in the field of quality; documentation development of quality management system, corrective or preventive actions; planning to improve the quality of Center’s activities in accordance with its competencies.
- Group training of intramural, extramural and part-time freshmen and senior students, and first year post graduate students.
- Organization of individual and group advanced training for university teaching staff and third-party attendees.
- Consultations for diploma, post graduate, degree-seeking and PhD students on drawing up academic, educational research works and final qualifying works.
- Editing bibliographic references and bibliographies in compliance with GOSTs.
- Organization of internal and external quality control of educational materials and educational process.
- Organization and conducting tours of the Research Library for all categories of users.
- Organization and conducting other educational events that foster library users’ interest in books, reading and self-education.