- About the Library
- Using the library
01 March 2023
TOEFL iBT preparation course enrollment
TSU invites you to apply for a 6-week preparation course for an international exam TOEFL iBT®. Intensive course takes place in the TSU Research Library.
What are the benefits of the course?
• Strategy - studying the key features of all the sections of the exam;
• Practice - maximum practical experience and feedback from your language instructor;
• Confidence – overcoming test anxiety;
• Working climate - a comfortable space for training with all the necessary materials provided;
• Time management –a scheduled program, clear timetable and fixed deadlines;
• Motivation - communication and mutual support.
Classes are held in the English and German Reading Rooms of TSU Research Library in small groups of 8-10 participants. The room has everything you need for a comfortable and independent work: basic and additional literature, presentation equipment, laptops with headsets, air conditioner, cooler and a coffee break for each lesson.
At the end of this training the participants get a Certificate of completion issued by TSU.
Course entrance requirements:
• level of English - B1;
• attending classes and at least 3 hours per week for your independent work.
How do I enroll?
1. Send your request to email@example.com. Please, include your name and your phone number;
2. Wait to get an email from us with a short English placement test and later a call to schedule your interview;
3. At the appointed time, please, come for a 30-minute interview with your language instructor;
For more information on the course, please, contact the English Reading Room (TOEFL iBT® office): +7(3822)78-51-03, firstname.lastname@example.org
TOEFL iBT® at TSU
IRC on VK