- About the Library
- Using the library
The requested documents are provided for use if there has been:
Requesting materials from the electronic catalog
1. Find the item you need in the E-catalog;
2. Click Place hold in the menu in the right part of the screen
3. Select a specific item and click Confirm hold
Information about the requested materials is shown in Your Account in the Holds tab with the status Pending. After your request is processed, a notification will be sent at your e-mail: you can get the items you requested in the Professors’ Reading Room or at the Circulation Desk.
To receive such notifications, you need to leave your email address at the Reader Registration Service or at the Circulation Desk. You can also change or add your contact information in Your Account (your personal details tab).
Please note that requests for newspapers and magazines are not shown in Your Account.
Requesting materials from the digital version of the card catalog
1. Find the necessary document in the digital version of the card catalog.
2. Click the Request button in the top right part of the screen and carefully fill in all the fields in the request form.
3. Click the Request button under the card.
4. To request multiple items, you can use the shopping cart (top right of the screen). To do so, click the Plus icon under the card.
Requests from card catalogs are not shown in Your Account.
Possible reasons for refusing your request